You Are What You Absorb!
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
- Are the foods I eat healthy for me?
- What are the symptoms of food sensitivities?
- How can I create optimal digestion?
- What is leaky gut and how do I tell if I have it?
- How can I maximize absorption of nutrients from my food?
- Am I consuming something that is harmful and contributing to how I feel?
- How can I balance my mood with food?
- How do the exposures over my life affect my digestion today?
- How can I improve bone density through optimizing digestion?
- If I have had my gall bladder removed, will that affect my absorption of nutrients from food?
- Are there tests that can be done to help determine where my body needs support?
- What are the best supplements and lifestyle changes I can make to heal my gut and support digestion and absorption?
If you have asked yourself one or more of the questions above or are interested in learning the answers, come to this week’s WellnesSeries class on digestion and absorption!
- When: Thursday, April 16th, from 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: My office, located at 232 Central Avenue in Osseo
- Cost: $10.00 cash or check at the door
BRING A FRIEND AND YOU BOTH ATTEND FOR FREE!