Please Continue Recommended Supplements
When I recommend products, I am typically recommending they be continued until we re-evaluate how you are doing. If I have recommended a product, and you need it refilled, it is best to refill promptly, to avoid going too many days without it.
If you feel you are no longer in need of a product and have questions about this, please schedule a follow up for re-evaluation or send a message to me directly through the patient portal.
Supplements Are Not Created Equal
The products I recommend are professional quality and may or may not be substituted for ones that seem comparable by another company due to potential differences in ingredients and dosages. I am always willing to help you learn how to evaluate products based on their label. Please let me know if you have any concerns with the recommended supplements or need assistance with finding a substitution for something I have recommended.
Fullscript is our choice distributor for supplements and requires you to have an account set up by us to use. If you are a new patient, an account will be set up for you during your first appointment. If you are an existing patient and do not already have a Fullscript account, please let us know and we will set one up for you!
Once we have set up an account for you, ordering is easy:
- First, you will need to open the email from Fullscript to create a password.
- Once you create a password you can order by going to their website, which I recommend to bookmark for easy access!
- When you are in logged into your Fullscript account, you will have access to order supplements that I have recommended for you.
- Please note that when items are on backorder, a different size may be available, so try to select different sizes to check for availability. If no sizes are available, just let us know. We can often order the product through a different distributor for you.
- If an item is on back order and you are interested in a replacement, it is best to contact me through the patient portal for a suggestion.
- You also have access to order other supplements that we previously carried at the office simply by logging into Fullscript and selecting to view the catalog. If you don’t see a product that you need to order, please just give us a call!
How to place an order for supplements that are not available on Fullscript:
Sometimes products are on backorder through Fullscript and sometimes a product may be recommended that Fullscript does not carry. In these cases, it is best to contact us to place an order or discuss a replacement. Products that are recommended to you that Fullscript does not carry will be marked “ORDER DIRECTLY FROM OUR CLINIC” in the description area of the supplement. This can be found by clicking on the “Supplement” icon from your home screen when you are logged into the patient portal.
Products that are not available on Fullscript can be ordered directly through our clinic by filling out the form below.
- Once I receive the order form, I will use the email we have on file to send you an invoice for payment.
- Orders are processed Monday through Wednesday between the hours of 9:30 am and 4:00 pm. If you place an order Monday through Wednesday and do not receive an invoice within 24 hours, or, if you place an order after Wednesday and do not receive an invoice by Tuesday the following week, please contact us directly by calling 612-250-2804.
- Products are available for pick up or they can be shipped directly to you. Shipping is free for orders over $50.00. For orders under $50.00, there is a $5.00 shipping fee.
- Please note that, depending on product availability, it may take up to 2 weeks to fill your order. An approximate time frame will be provided to you when the order has been received.
- If you order products for pick up, please wait for a confirmation before coming in to pick them up. The general office hours for pick up are Monday and Wednesday between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm and on Thursday between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm.
- An invoice will be sent to you by email and payment must be received before supplements are released.